[cdt-dev] Proper way to get CDT test plugins

Hi,

after some time I resumed my work built on Eclipse CDT and made it work against Oxygen including latest CDT. Now I have an error in my projects because it cannot resolve plugins such as org.eclipse.cdt.core.tests and org.eclipse.cdt.codan.core.tests.

If I check out along my projects also CDT using Oomph then the the mentioned dependencies are resolved.

Is there any way of getting those plugins without checking the source of the whole CDT? I tried to look for some repositories that could contain test plugins and features but without success.

Thanks,
Ivan

Back to the top