Re: [cdt-dev] 'Failed to execute MI command: -exec-run' error when trying to debug a GNU project with Eclipse

Hi,

Does debugging a simple Hello World application work for you?

If not, I suspect it is because GDB 7.12 does not work on MacOS
Sierra. I don't have access to such a machine, but have a look at
https://stackoverflow.com/a/40123809/2796832 as a starting point
perhaps?

Jonah

~~~