[cdt-dev] Bug entries for external contributions

Hey gang,

I’m not sure whether this is policy or not but, if not, I’d like it to be. This has come up a couple of times in reviews. I would like to make it mandatory that any non-committer change request must have a Bugzilla entry. We need to be more diligent in tracking third party contributions as these go in the IP logs at release time and we really need the bug entries to track discussion about the contributions.

Every committer change should have a Bugzilla entry as well, but we end up doing a lot of minor changes that make that unnecessary overhead. But just a reminder anyway ;)

Thoughts?

Doug.

Back to the top