From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Amr El-Rouby <amrropy@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: August 9, 2017 1:55:04 PM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cdt-dev] Debugging inside Parser AST Actions

Hi all,

I need to debug in C/C++ Parser Action Code inside this file:
BuildASTParserAction.java
I have put many breakpoints in different functions such as:
consumeIdentifierName
consumeStatementDoLoop
without any hope and also other functions such as in:
AbstractParserAction.java
consumeTokenBut all the breakpoints doesnot hit in Eclipse Debug Mode ?!

Can you please help me to make debug works in this scope ?

Best regards,
Amr

Back to the top