[cdt-dev] Programmatically update macros in a header file

Hi,

I need to create a view where user can READ and UPDATE the macro values in a header file of a C application.

Is there an efficient way for Eclipse CDT to programmatically READ and MODIFY the macro definitions in a header file of a C application? How? Or do I have to manually read, parse and update the file?

So far I am able to read macros in a file via IIndexManager or ITranslationUnit. However, these options do not seem to provide a way to update the macros.

Any help will be appreciated. Thank you.

Regards,
Richmond

Back to the top