Re: [cdt-dev] full list of cdt-*-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi, thanks for your help. The most common approach is to fix a bug that you are experiencing and that bugs you :). All bugs not assigned to anyone are open for the taking. And that's almost all of them.

Sent from my BlackBerry - the most secure mobile device - via the Rogers Network
From: chandrayya.gk@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: July 18, 2017 9:39 AM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] full list of cdt-*-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hello CDT team,

Same question from my side also. Recently I have setup CDT development environment as said here https://wiki.eclipse.org/Getting_started_with_CDT_development#Setting_up_the_Sources.

Everything worked fine except setting up Gerrit part.

I want to try sending few simple patches(documentation change, refractor current code, adding/removing comments etc) either by submitting patch files or by submitting gerrit changes for review.

But as a first timer I don't know which one to fix. As Jonah said we have bugzilla bookmarks, where bugs are taged like 'help wanted' or 'triage' etc in case of SWT/Platform UI projects.
So that new comer pickup from this list and submit patches.

Kindly bookmarks CDT bugs as did in SWT/Platform UI project.

Regards,
Chandrayya G K