Re: [cdt-dev] IIndex.getFilesWithUnresolvedIncludes() returns excluded files

All

I did some more investigation in this issue and found the following:

In both cases (excluding and removing the exclude) the debugger passes at line 822 in PDomManager

            updateProject(project, added, changed, removed);

and the parameters added, changed and removed are the same (containing all files in the project!!!)

So it looks like DeltaAnalyzer does not create a correct delta. Looking closer at DeltaAnalyzer it looks ok; but it also doesn't take into account excluded resources. Having no clue what is going on here, and no clue what is supposed to go on, I feel as if the code behind the exclude "invalidates the whole project" which makes the change to contain the whole project content -whatever that may mean-.

But I'm seriously out of my depth here so don't take this seriously

Best regards

Jantje