Re: [cdt-dev] CMake plugins

On 2017-06-07, 11:02 AM, "cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of
Aleksandar Kurtakov" <cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of
akurtako@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>On Wed, Jun 7, 2017 at 5:43 PM, Doug Schaefer <dschaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>wrote:
>> I think it would be good to aim at the December release for official
>>CMake
>> support.
>>
>> Ideally we need an editor with at least syntax highlighting.
>
>Getting only that should be trivial. I have smth similar for Meson
>(https://marketplace.eclipse.org/content/eclipse-meson) and it was
>more to get the build than actual code - it is plain generic editor
>with textmate grammar. Replacing the grammar in the meson bundle with
>cmake one (https://github.com/textmate/cmake.tmbundle) would probably
>be enough.

That would be a start, but I would really want content assist as well and
probably hyperlink to follow includes.

>P.S. I made the meson one separate as it's not much and I wanted it
>out ASAP but if you want to see it in CDT just let me know and I'll
>start the process.

First I ever ran across meson. The world is truly full of build systems.
We do get requests for CMake which is why I focused on that. If we have
community demand for meson, I donĀ¹t see why not.

Doug.

Back to the top