[cdt-dev] CDT & Embedded Tools Summit at EclipseCon Europe 2017

Hi all,

After the successful CDT summit last year there is another one being planned for EclipseCon Europe 2017.

This year it will be called 'Embedded Tools Summit' to reflect not just CDT but the other embedded tools we had featured at the summit (last year we had Che and Amalthea amongst others).

So for now save the date Monday October 23rd 2017 and plan to join us in Ludwigsburg.
Here are details for now https://www.eclipsecon.org/europe2017/embedded.

If you are interested in speaking/demoing/organizing/sponsoring do drop me an email.

Regards,
Tracy

Back to the top