Re: [cdt-dev] Inactive committer clean up

Hmm, I think this has actually worked out, here’s what I have for everyone. Date is the month of last commit they Authored or Committed. Let me know if you think this is wrong so I can adjust the tools.

BTW, this should be interesting for those not on the list to know who’s working hard for you ;). I actually expect a couple of actives to slip out and almost all of the middle group to join the last group. That would leave 6 active committers. Room for lots more!

Active in the last month:

Thomas Corbat (active)

Jonah Graham (active)

Jeff Johnston (active)

Alexander Kurtakov (active)

Marc-Andre Laperle (active)

Elena Laskavaia (active)

Nathan Ridge (active)

Doug Schaefer (active)

Active in the last year but not recently or have stated they have stepped back:

Marc Dumais (Feb 2017)

Andrew Gvozdev (Sept 2016)

Mikhail Khodjaiants (Nov 2016)

Marc Khouzam (Mar 2017)

Sergey Prigogin (Apr 2017)

Alvaro Sanchez-Leon (Feb 2017)

Inactive – candidates for decommitterization (probably not a word):
x - Patrick Chuong (July 2013)

x - Teodor Madan (Feb 2016)

x - Vladimir Prus (Feb 2015)

x - Chris Recoskie (Sept 2013)

x - Markus Schorn (Feb 2016)

x - William Swanson (Aug 2014)

When we finish 9.3/Oxygen RC4, I’ll rerun the stats and start cleaning up. I’ll send another notice then.

Cheers,
Doug.