Re: [cdt-dev] IIndex.getFilesWithUnresolvedIncludes() returns excluded files

Sorry I don't have a proper answer for you on your questions. Perhaps
my incomplete answers will stimulate some conversation.

On 29 May 2017 at 01:18, Jan Baeyens <jan@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Is this by design or is this a bug?

I don't know. Could easily be by design as the indexer tries to index
everything.

> In both cases what is the best way to check whether the file is a excluded
> file?
Are you referring to the build settings? My guess is you need to look
in the project description code rather than the indexer code to figure
that out.

Back to the top