From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Doug Schaefer
Sent: Dienstag, 30. Mai 2017 01:05
To: CDT General developers list. <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [cdt-dev] Codan randomly opens editors

Hey gang,

I have what is probably a blocker bug in CDT. I was using the latest Oxygen builds and an editor kept randomly opening while I was typing in a another file. Sticking a breakpoint in CEditor’s constructor, I see it’s somehow triggered by some new Codan code. It looks like a commit four weeks ago by Rolf and Thomas. Could you guys take a look at this.

In particular, this call seems to be the thing that triggers the openEditor.

CaseBreakQuickFixFallthroughAttribute.isApplicable(IMarker) line: 34

Thanks!

Doug.

Back to the top