Re: [cdt-dev] C++14 generic lambda support

On 05/17/2017 06:05 PM, Nathan Ridge wrote:
I'd love to see this support (as a git master user), especially if it
includes support for init-captures.
Init-captures are a separate C++14 feature that will be a bit more involved to implement.

It's the next C++14 feature I plan to work on, but it will not make Oxygen.

Thanks for the clarification. I consume cdt from git, so I don't care about which element it lands in. I'll be happy to test patches, too.

Back to the top