Re: [cdt-dev] Is an API Baseline update to Neon.3 ok?

HI Liviu,

Are you asking if shipping the GNU ARM Eclipse plug-ins with a minimum
version of CDT of 9.2.1 is OK?

I certainly think so. It sounds like that will ease your testing
burden because that will mean only Neon.3 and Oxygen versions are
supported/verified. While I think the CDT 8.x vs CDT 9.x issues have
now been resolved for you, not having to worry about supporting CDT
8.x seems like a positive too.

HTH,
Jonah
~~~