Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 9.3 Oxygen M7 posted

HI Liviu,

The recommended Eclipse platform version is M7:
http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops4/S-4.7M7-201705120500/

The C++ EPP [1] will be posted in a few days to
cross-project-issues-dev. I  will forward that link to cdt-dev too,
assuming no one beats me to it.

[1] This is what gets posted to
https://www.eclipse.org/downloads/index-developer.php when it is
ready. The C++ package there contains the contributions from other
Eclipse projects to make the full "Eclipse IDE for C/C++ Developers".

HTH
Jonah
~~~
Jonah Graham