Re: [cdt-dev] CDT Call Tomorrow (Tues)

Hi Liviu,

When Oxygen M7 (the last milestone for Oxygen) is released then the
full packaged versions of Eclipse C/C++ (EPP package) will be
available.

In the meantime, if you can test the most recent master code that
would be great. (The master branch will be the CDT 9.3 part of
Oxygen.) You can test the build by downloading the repo from Hudson[1]
and installing that into a recent Oxygen build, for example I would
recommend 4.7 M6 Platform[2] or the latest 4.7 I-Build Platform[3].

Thanks for the support Liviu, it is very valuable to the whole
community! Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to
enable you to do this.

Jonah

[1] https://ci.eclipse.org/cdt/job/cdt-master/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/releng/org.eclipse.cdt.repo/target/org.eclipse.cdt.repo.zip
[2] http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops4/S-4.7M6-201703082000/
  specifically the file (on linux) is in the "Platform Runtime Binary"
section: http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops4/S-4.7M6-201703082000/download.php?dropFile=eclipse-platform-4.7M6-linux-gtk-x86_64.tar.gz
[3] Latest builds here:
http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops4/ as of writing
the most recent linux file is