Re: [cdt-dev] Determine CDT version progammatically?

Hi Nate,

You can do this with the Platform.getBundleGroupProviders[1]. Internally that is what features are called.

This is someone's blog post that may help too[2].

CDT can be installed without the feature being installed.

HTH
Jonah

[1] http://help.eclipse.org/neon/topic/org.eclipse.platform.doc.isv/reference/api/org/eclipse/core/runtime/Platform.html#getBundleGroupProviders--

[2] http://vladdu.blogspot.co.uk/2010/06/retrieving-features-version-number-in.html