Re: [cdt-dev] launching a gdb from inside a docker container using DSF/GDB

Hi Tim,

I was wondering how you have been getting along with these experiments? Do you have something working now?

On the CDT call today Jeff was telling us about the work he has been doing on getting build to work in a container.

Thanks
Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham