Re: [cdt-dev] CDT Call Tomorrow

Hey Doug,

I have a conflict tomorrow but am hoping to make it to the meeting later on.

If I don't make it, let me state that we are still working on the CDT.  In the other meeting I am demoing
a work in progress whereby a CDT user can optionally build a C/C++ project in
a Docker Container and then Run/Debug it as well.

-- Jeff J.