[cdt-dev] thanks from Alvaro!

It's been almost 4 years since my first contribution to CDT
and for a few weeks now, I have moved to work in a different project within the same tools group at Ericsson,
I am glad that I will be able to continue using Eclipse as an IDE for different technologies,

I don't discard the possibility to come back to work in CDT at a later point, especially being part of the same tools group,
so I would like to keep my committer rights for the time being.

It's been a pleasure and privilege to work with the CDT community,
I will miss being part of it, and I will definitely follow up the news.

Thank you all ! It's been a great learning experience !
Special thanks to Marc Khouzam for all your professionalism, friendly leadership and support during these years.

Regards
/Alvaro

Back to the top