Re: [cdt-dev] Identifying library usages

>    E.g., if I have a header with a Document class that has a Load() method
> and a source with Document::Load(), I expect to get both index names, right?

I would expect so, yes.

> This does not happen always...

If you're able to share a reproducing testcase (all relevant files), and some details about how you are setting up the environment (e.g. a plugin?) from which you are invoking this code, I would be happy to try to reproduce the issue, and if I'm able to reproduce it, look into why it's not working.

Regards,
Nate

Back to the top