From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Sergey Prigogin
Sent: Freitag, 24. Februar 2017 03:29
To: CDT General developers list. <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [cdt-dev] Parting with CDT

After working on CDT for almost 11 years, first as my 20% project, then full time, I'm transferring to a different team within Google and won't be working on Eclipse after the end of March. I would like to keep my committer rights but will no longer be involved with CDT on a regular basis.

It was a pleasure and a privilege to work with CDT community. I will be missing Eclipse and the people who I met because of it.

Sergey Prigogin

Back to the top