Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 9.2.1/Neon.3 RC2 posted

Since I have a new arm-none-eabi-gdb 7.12 functional on macOS (yesterday ARM released an update for GCC 6), I decided for a rerun of RC2, using the URLs suggested.

My usual blinky debug session under QEMU was functional, however it is the second time I encounter a small glitch: in the first run the new Debug Console was not visible at all; the debug session seemed ok. I closed Eclipse and in the second run the Debug Console was visible and the debug session was also ok.

I don't know if the problem is caused by the too many plug-ins installed from different sources, but it might still be a small problem in the new console initialisations.

Regards,

Liviu

Back to the top