Re: [cdt-dev] Parting with CDT

Thank you Sergey for everything you’ve done and for your wisdom and guidance over these 11 years, even when you said things we didn’t want to hear :). You were indeed always right. I’ve learned a lot from you and you made the CDT community a better place. Good luck on your next roll and hopefully we cross paths again in the future.

Cheers,
Doug.

From: <cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Marc Khouzam <marc.khouzam@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, February 24, 2017 at 8:58 AM
To: "CDT General developers list." <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Parting with CDT

Yes, thank you Sergey.

You were a true asset to the CDT and Eclipse as a whole.

Beyond the very large amount of commits you have done, features you

have implemented, leadership you have provided, you were a great

person to work with.  I have appreciated your decisiveness, dedication,

and loyalty, as well as the pleasant conversations at EclipseCon.

I am sad to see you go, but I wish you great success in your next challenge.

And who knows....

Marc