Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 9.2.1/Neon.3 RC2 posted

+1

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Marc-André Laperle <marc-andre.laperle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: February 23, 2017 14:50
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 9.2.1/Neon.3 RC2 posted

Maybe it would be a good idea to forward the announcement/links from epp-dev here once the package is ready every milestone. So that the CDT community could more easily participate in testing. Usually the packages are available a few days after the CDT update site though (today vs Tuesday).

Marc-André