Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 9.2.1/Neon.3 RC2 posted

Hmm, I'm not sure why it's not there for you. Maybe there's something in the error log? It could be some odd dependency issue caused from partially upgrading the eclipse-cpp package. I guess we'll know for sure once there is a new build of the package tomorrow that includes both Eclipse 4.6.3RC2 and CDT ur3-rc2.

Marc-André

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Liviu Ionescu <ilg@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2017 3:00:38 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 9.2.1/Neon.3 RC2 posted

On 22 Feb 2017, at 21:49, Marc-André Laperle <marc-andre.laperle@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

How did you try to open the "new C/C++ wizard" ? It is not in the context menus of Project Explorer for example. But if you go to the top menu, File, New, Project..., this should open the New Project dialog, then you should see "C/C++ Project" under C/C++.

We should probably make it more visible.... but I'd rather fix the wizard page bug first before making it more prominent.

I tried to trace execution through the new wizard, but I reached a point where sources were not available and I preferred to find a workaround in my plug-ins, to create correct projects even if the last page, with the toolchain selection, was not entered.

regards,

Liviu

Back to the top