Re: [cdt-dev] LLVM plug-in NPE

> On 14 Feb 2017, at 15:21, Jesper Eskilson <Jesper.Eskilson@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> I had an ambition to get give the LLVM-support some attention, but haven't been able to spend any significant time on it.

any contribution is welcomed, I cannot comment on how much time any developer affords to spend on contributions, but LLVM support definitely deserves more attention.

as it is now, I consider it experimental, or even less, and I wonder how it got its way into the distribution.

if more progress is made, I can help with some testing on macOS.

regards,

Liviu

Back to the top