From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Nathan Ridge <zeratul976@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, February 3, 2017 3:37 PM
To: CDT Mailing List
Subject: [cdt-dev] Frequent cdt-verify job aborts

Lately I've noticed our cdt-verify jobs are being aborted very frequently, due to a timeout. In such cases, the following appears at the end of the build output:

   Build timed out (after 150 minutes). Marking the build as aborted.

Does anyone know the cause of th
ese timeouts? Are we just expecting the tests to run more quickly than they actually do?

I also noticed that the aborts happen more frequently when there are more jobs being done in parallel. Are we perhaps allowing more jobs to run in parallel than the machine can handle?

Thanks,
Nate