Re: [cdt-dev] Should gdb default non-stop mode debugging?

Hi Marc,

I just tried this and that's correct. Thanks a lot!

Marc-André

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Marc Dumais <marc.dumais@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, February 1, 2017 6:11:59 AM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Should gdb default non-stop mode debugging?

Hi,

On 01/31/2017 03:54 PM, Marc-André Laperle wrote:
One thing to consider if the default is changed: existing launch configs with Reverse debugging turned on will break. Right?
I don't think so. If we're talking about the setting in the preferences, it's only used as default for a new launch configuration; I think existing launches would keep whatever they already have configured.

Regards,

Marc

line

MARC DUMAIS