Re: [cdt-dev] SourceForge fails to serve Eclipse p2 repositories

> On 28 Jan 2017, at 23:54, Liviu Ionescu <ilg@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Eclipse cannot install/update from sites stored on SourceForge mirrors

SourceForge recently switched to strong encryption, while the Java JDK, due to export restrictions, is distributed without strong encryption.

for Oracle JDK, the solution is to install Java Cryptography Extension (JCE) Unlimited Strength Jurisdiction Policy Files 8 Download (http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jce8-download-2133166.html).

after installing this small package, I can install/uppdate the GNU ARM Eclipse plug-ins again.

I don't know what happens at SourceForge, but these changes are very annoying.

regards,

Liviu

Back to the top