[cdt-dev] Debugger console

Hello,

I would like to set the focus on the debugger console each time I launch
a debug session.

Until 9.1, when launching a debug session, the console has the focus
with the build before launch, and after the gdb dialog.  Now with the
9.2, the console is used by the build before launch as before, but user
has to change to the correct console.

So if someone know a easy way to set the focus on the debugger console
when the debbug session begins ...

thanks

Regards

Vincent
This email and its content belong to Ingenico Group. The enclosed information is confidential and may not be disclosed to any unauthorized person. If you have received it by mistake do not forward it and delete it from your system. Cet email et son contenu sont la propriété du Groupe Ingenico. L’information qu’il contient est confidentielle et ne peut être communiquée à des personnes non autorisées. Si vous l’avez reçu par erreur ne le transférez pas et supprimez-le.

Back to the top