Thanks for the clarification. I checked the git commit changes in bugzilla and verified it in the source plugins.

Regards,
Chandrayya G K

On Thu, Dec 15, 2016 at 8:05 PM, Marc-André Laperle <marc-andre.laperle@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Chandrayya,

Quite often, the plug-in version numbers are not changed when there are no API changes (no public method added, removed, etc). The only thing that differs is the build qualifier part (with the date and time).

But the feature versions are normally changed to match the release version (I double checked that this is the case in 9.0.1.zip).

So, there is no easy way at a glance to know which plug-in changed unless you check the diff in Git or the list of bugs in Bugzilla.

Marc-Andre

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of chandrayya kumarswamimath <chandrayya.gk@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2016 3:03:52 AM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cdt-dev] No difference in found in cdt 9.0.0 and 9.0.1 plug-in versions

Hello CDT team,

I have downloaded CDT 9.0.1(http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?file=/tools/cdt/releases/9.0/cdt-9.0.1.zip) and CDT 9.0.0(http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?file=/tools/cdt/releases/9.0/cdt-9.0.0.zip).

When compared the plug-ins folders of these two versions of CDT I found no difference in the plug-in versions? i.e all plug-in names are same including build time stamp in CDT 9.0.0 and 9.0.1..

Then where all the changes made in CDT 9.0.1(https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?product=CDT&query_format=advanced&target_milestone=9.0.1) went into? i.e in which and all plug-in/plug-ins?

Chandrayya.G.K