[cdt-dev] Using apache.commons.lang3 in CDT

Hi Devs,

I would like to use Apache Commons Lang3 in CDT. It is already in
Orbit and used by many many other projects. In my work on
http://eclip.se/314428 (Build console is too slow when build output
contains >10000 warnings from a single file.) I need to do some string
manipulations which StringUtils just does for me. I have been in the
same situation a few other times with apache commons, and each time it
is just one or two methods I need, so I have help back. But this has
happened enough times now I want to be able to just use the already
written methods.

I am not sure if I did this right, but I did the Piggy Back CQ 12377,
however I wasn't sure if there was anything else I should do for the
project to get approval for such a new dependency.

Is this ok?

Thanks,
Jonah

~~~