[cdt-dev] org.eclipse.cdt.core.dom.ast.IASTBinaryExpression missing comma operator

Is this an error or on purpose, that org.eclipse.cdt.core.dom.ast.IASTBinaryExpression has no constant for the comma operator? Further, it is also missing in org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.dom.parser.AbstractGNUSourceCodeParser.getOperator(int) because of that and calling it with IToken.tCOMMA results in an assert false.

Was the comma operator just never used until now or is this on purpose? I would add it otherwise.
I did it locally and no more tests than normally (some that fail occasionally) failed.

Back to the top