Re: [cdt-dev] Two Phase Refactoring

You can put as many layers of AST rewrites as you want by using ASTRewrite API.

-sergey

On Fri, Dec 2, 2016 at 12:06 AM, Krishna Narasimhan <krishna.nm86@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,
   Is it possible to write a two phase refactoring within the same refactoring option.

Basically, I want the AST to be transformed once, and then apply one more fresh set of refactorings on the rewritten AST which will then be finalized back into the source.

I understand ASTRewrite just provides the rewrite object of a particular node that was rewritten.

Best
Krishna