Re: [cdt-dev] AST for a C++ project

Thanks Thomas.

When you say "what flags", I suppose you mean the following command:
tu.getAST(index, aFlag);// e.g., aFlag =
ITranslationUnit.AST_SKIP_INDEXED_HEADERS

Essentially what I am trying to achieve is the following:
Parse a C++ project and find some nodes (e.g., function calls) that belong
to a specific namespace.

Initially, I tried to achieve this through the index. However, there is the
problem that a compilation unit (using the flag I say above) was only
parsing a single C++ file. So not all nodes of interest were captured.
That's why I need to create the AST of the entire C++ project. However, I'd
like to avoid creating AST for "conventional" libraries such as std etc.

Thanks again.