Re: [cdt-dev] Eclipse CDT: Modify and save AST

Hi Jonah,

Thanks for your advice.

Yes, my project is an Eclipse plugin. I restart Eclipse and everything seems
to be working fine now. I am not quite sure what was wrong but it seems that
refactoring is working now.

I have another question and I hope you can help: While researching how
refactoring is implemented in CDT I came across some advice suggesting to
implement my refactoring class (that extends CRefactoring) and to populate
it with the following methods:
1. checkInitialConditions(..)
2. createChange()...
3. checkFinalConditions().

What is the difference between these two approaches? Which is the most
preferred? And finally, is there any minimal code snippet I could use?

Regards,
Simos