Re: [cdt-dev] Eclipse CDT: Modify and save AST

Hi,

Sounds like you are running without OSGi classloaders. You have
compiled OK, but the class cannot be found at runtime (that is what
NoClassDefFoundError means).. Is your code in an Eclipse plug-in so
that all the dependencies are pulled in correctly at compile time? Are
you then running as an Eclipse Application or similar OSGi so that the
OSGi classloaders are used?

If you are running an Eclipse app (and therefore using the expected
classloaders), perhaps you are missing some require bundles in your
manifest? That can happen if you use compile time only dependencies in
the build.properties.

HTH,
Jonah
~~~