[cdt-dev] JUnit plugin DSF tests failing after upgrading to Eclipse 4.6

Hi all,

We have JUnit plugin DSF tests that were based on some old DSF tests that I found years ago.  They ran with no problems in Eclipse 4.5 but after we upgraded to Eclipse 4.6, all of our tests fail because it asserts on this line in DsfServicesTracker.getServiceReference():

assert session.getExecutor().isInExecutorThread();

It looks like the launch delegate's launch() method isn't being executed on the DSF executor thread because if we try to call DsfServiceTracker's getService() method, it asserts.

Any ideas on why it doesn't work any more and how to fix this?

Thanks,
Norman Yee

Back to the top