[cdt-dev] Coordinated manual testing for 9.2.0

Hi,

You are cordially invited to participate on the coordinated manual testing for CDT 9.2.0

All volunteers are very welcome !!

Lets start early at RC1 so we get enough time to fix any last minute integration bugs / regressions we find.

The following shared document has an initial set of test cases focused on regression testing, feel free to add more for new features as well as regression tests on any CDT component, especially outside of Debug, don't be shy !

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LRoIll1N4_KkIj2rP1PdTmhmp8w06AOhFnknpuRiWeU/edit?usp=sharing

As usual, choose a section and mark it as started with your name then run the specified tests indicating the result.

Thanks in advance !

Back to the top