Re: [cdt-dev] Is there someone in charge of bugs opened cdt-dev component ?

Hi Jan,

I have taken a look at your gerrits and provided some feedback there.

However on a general point the code changes you are talking about I
believe are exactly in the place that Doug has listed as possible
deprecation targets:
https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/cdt-dev/msg31311.html

I think Doug can comment more here if needed, but my feeling is that
the managed build/makefile generator code has always been extensible
in such a way that extenders can simply replace any component that
does not do what they need (either to work around bugs or otherwise).
The result being that not many people have contributed back their
customisations. I am grateful for you contributing back these fixes,
hopefully meaning you can reintegrate your custom copy of
GnuMakefileGenerator and no longer need it separately.

Thanks
Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham