Re: [cdt-dev] Problem when running tests from managedbuilder.core.tests

Hi Phil,

I was going to recommend you bring this up on SWT dev, but I see you
did that first.

Anyway, from the project plan, Eclipse 4.7 does not intend to support
RHEL6 anymore:

https://www.eclipse.org/projects/project-plan.php?planurl=/eclipse/development/plans/eclipse_project_plan_4_7.xml

I am not sure the decision process at that level, but
eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx is the place for comments on the plan.

Thanks,
Jonah
~~~