From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Doug Schaefer <dschaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, October 29, 2016 5:10 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] llvm build support on Windows

+1. I also wonder about all the different LLVM combos. This should really be a clang integration.

BTW, with the new Core Build, I’m getting away with including clang as a GCC toolchain. Seems to be very comparable in every way. I wonder if that’s a simplification we can make for managed build too.

Doug.