(With that in mind, mark the dates Oct 23-26th 2017!)

Thanks again.

Tracy

On Sat, Oct 22, 2016 at 11:47 PM, Marc Khouzam <marc.khouzam@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Have a great time everyone!

Thanks Tracy and Jonah for organizing this.

From: Tracy Miranda <tracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Oct 22, 2016 13:30
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: [cdt-dev] CDT Summit @ ECE

Hi all,

For those attending the summit on Monday, I've update the programme on the wiki now.
It's all pretty flexible so we can adapt to suit attendees.

Key things to note:
Room: Wilhelm-Krämer-Zimmer at the Forum
Registration from 8:00am, talks from 9:00am

Dinner sponsored by Renesas at 19:00 (meet at Nestor after meet & greet)

Any questions let me know!

Tracy