[cdt-dev] llvm build support on Windows

Hi,

I wanted to see if I could set up a CDT-on-windows environment without using gcc/mingw/etc and got stuck on the LLVM-toolchain not detecting my LLVM-installation. Looking at the git history of the org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.llvm.ui, there didn't seem to be much activity there.

So, if I want to make the LLVM toolchain be a bit more Windows-friendly, should I just start hacking and hope that someone will review my patch, or is there someone I should coordinate with first?

/Jesper

Back to the top