Re: [cdt-dev] Trying to use CDT Containers Launcher

Hey Jeff,

Thanks for the answer. Is there any plans to add support for remote daemons?

Regards,
Roberto Oliveira

On 10/13/2016 05:50 PM, Jeff Johnston wrote:
The feature unfortunately does not work with remote daemons.  This is because
the C/C++ binary folder is mounted by the container.  This does not work across
separate systems.  Without the mount, the run would require copying the binary
and all required folders to the target container which could take a long time.

There is a bug open presently to detect that the daemon is remote and display an
error message that describes this.

-- Jeff J.