Re: [cdt-dev] Need help with plug-in development

Hi Arun,

If you are extending CDT you are probably interested in reusing the CDT's AST rather than parsing it yourself? If so, you may want to start with the overview presentation http://www.slideshare.net/dschaefer/code-analysis-and-refactoring-with-cdt-presentation

Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders Ltd.