[cdt-dev] Need help with plug-in development

Hi all,
          I am working on a plug-in for eclipse CDT for which I need to access the code in each and every file of my project and present a new view as my plug-in output. Could you tell me which extension points to use for this?

My plug-in would be a new action icon in the toolbar that when clicked has to read the entire source code (.c and .h files), parse it and produce a view showing some specific stats related to my proect.

Thanks,
Arun

Back to the top