Re: [cdt-dev] CodAn plugin "edit and install" problem

Hi Omar,

Your are falling over a common problem. There is a difference between Eclipse release numbers and bundle versions. The 6.0.0 is the semantic version (https://wiki.eclipse.org/Version_Numbering) of the bundle. A single release of CDT contains dozens of bundles, each with their own semantic version. As it turns out 6.0.0 of o.e.cdt.core is part of CDT 9.0. So try installing that version of CDT.

Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders Ltd.