[cdt-dev] CodAn plugin "edit and install" problem

Hello ,

I created a new plugin development project and added Codan plugin to the dependencies so I can edit and add new checkers to it ,

Then created feature project and update site project for my plugin to generate the jar file ,

The problem I'm facing is that whenever I try to install it I get the below error ,
Missing requirement: Codan 1.0.0.0 (com.valeo.tet.codan 1.0.0.0) requires 'bundle org.eclipse.cdt.core 6.0.0' but it could not be found.

Although that I already installed CDT6.0 & CDT7.0 but the problem still happening !

Inline image 1

​Please support :)​

--
Thanks for your time
------

Group Electronics Expertise Services, Valeo
Building F22, Smart Village, Cairo, Egypt

This e-mail message is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s).
The information contained therein may be confidential or privileged,
and its disclosure or reproduction is strictly prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please return it immediately to its sender
at the above address and destroy it.

Back to the top